When you receive a bill from us, it covers the services you received at one of our healthcare facilities. You may receive separate bills from your personal physician, surgeon, pathologist or other healthcare professional.
Pay By Phone – Please Call 570-348-7756
To make a payment by telephone, please call and do the following:
- Make a payment on your account using a check or credit card.
- Request an itemized statement.
- Provide insurance information.
- Update your address and telephone number.
- Obtain information on our financial assistance programs and more.
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Spanish-speaking representatives are also available.
Our goal is to help patients receive financial help to pay for their healthcare services. We send bills to collection only as a last resort when:
- patients have the ability to pay some portion of their healthcare expenses butrefuse to do so;
- patients refuse to work with us to determine if they qualify for free or discounted care via federal, state, local or hospital assistance programs;
- we are unable to locate the patient or individual responsible for the bill.